tell her you love her tell her you love her

Good job

This is why the divorce rate is high, alot of people don't really know what love is. I'm hoping alot of people got the message, but they'll probably laugh like a bunch of violence loving douchebags. Seriously why do girls fall for the "i love you" lie? Most guys don't even mean it...its sad. They could find a new love instead of being with an abusive guy, but why dont they leave? Are they afraid? Well none the less great job. The art is somewhat simple but good, but still a good message.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

ROFL

Hahaha. Chakra X's was my favorite. I loved the nazo series and this is just genius! "Let's just call him Jesus!" ROFL awesome job

Assassin's Creed II Assassin's Creed II

Only third?!?

Awesome!!! Definately have skills. This better be frontpaged =]

neko miku reimu neko miku reimu

WTF

Why is this rated so low? Smooth framerate, somewhat original idea, although weird, but still. This is a good demo of your flash/drawing skill. This needs to at LEAST be like 3.50 or even 3.70. Good job.

SENSE... this makes none SENSE... this makes none

ROFL

I know this has alot of bad rep, and as for "no effort" that's a lie. I see at LEAST some decent drawing in this, and oddly I found this to be quite funny....something about this makes a funny joke lol idk maybe it's just me. Usually im not easily impressed, but this is actually pretty decent for a short flash. At first I didn't think this would make me laugh, but it did. Alot of people just hate spam, but i think this is what spam was meant to be...besides the youtube poop videos lol.

This girl I like.. This girl I like..

This song....

Is SO right on! Alot of guys say they care, but don't and lie to the girls but it's so obvious....it's gay. But yeah, they DONT care about personality. Way to go for the guy who made this song, and props for you making an awesome animation =]

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

HAHAHA

Gold. Man I think you could make another episode of this for sure =)

Meet Larry Meet Larry

=(...

That's going to be my dad when he dies.....he never did what he could have, never chased his dreams......=(